Link, Inc. parent teacher organization has a vacancy for the position of Vice President. We are looking for an interested parent or guardian who wants to become more involved in the PTO of Berlin Memorial School. We plan fun events like dances, and Schartner Farm Family night out, support our school in the Turkey Trot, Gingerbread houses, and organize and run fundraisers like the Read-a-thon and the Fun Run. If you are interested in learning more or being included on the ballot, please email us at linkberlinBMS@gmail.com. We will vote on February 2nd at the next meeting which will be held at 7:00pm in the Berlin Memorial Library.
The duties of the Vice President are as follows.
- In the absence of the President assume all roles and responsibilities as directed by the bylaws.
- Update website and gmail profiles
- Monitor and reply to email requests
- Heads at least one subcommittee
- Can not engage in financial contracts on behalf of the organization